1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This company is the WORST finance company I've ever dealt with. In the beginning I asked for my due date to be 15th, as that was what my prior car was.

I was told I had to have 3 consecutive payments before due date can be changed (which hello how ***, do you WANT your money on time or not???). I've never had any other finance company have an issue doing it one time. But they tell me since I'm in KY I have 10 day grace period so as long as I pay by 16th no fees. Okay no problem.

Didn't even really bother changing the due date as I pay on 15th. More than 8 months no issues (was late 1 time as I forgot to go online and pay). Then in Dec start getting calls right before 15th saying I'm late and this is courtesy call yada yada. So I ask them to change my due date.

They tell me my payment will go up since I'm requesting more time . Any car finance I've had has always done through first change as a courtesy, and I've only been charged extra if I request to skip a payment or whatnot. Then I'm told that for every day I'm late I'm being charged some daily interest that I was not informed of. The very rude CSR says "you should have read your contract not my problem".

I ask him to escalate, he refuses saying I have no need to he can help me and he's not able to escalate without a valid reason. The rudest most unhelpful and least customer service I've ever seen from a company. Not to mention it was SEVERAL months in the beginning that I had issues because they couldn't keep anything straight with my insurance. Harassed both myself and my insurance company for almost 3 months.

Stay away from this place and if you get a CSR named Angel, just hang up and call back at another time. He will harass and mock you and be rude as ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Auto Lenders Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Billing practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2017.

Comments

First of all, I'm not a deadbeat and I pay my bills on time. I have always been given the option of the due date when purchasing any other cars, or have been allowed at least one time to be able to change the due date without any penalties.

So you can just screw yourself with your "deadbeats game" and what not. The reason for asking for a change of the due date, (not that it's any of your business in the first place) is based on my pay schedule. I get paid twice and month and the way the due date falls, does not allow for me to pay when they want the "original" due date.

Hence, yes it's technically late since they will not allow me to make the payments based on my pay schedule. So again go *** your self you low life {{Redacted}}.

YES U DO WORK FOR THEM! BECUZ WHY ELSE WOULD U COME ON THIS WEBSITE AND REPLY LIKE THAT!

THE GIVE AWAY WAS...

I don't work for them. you lying {{Redacted}}!

THE GAMES DEADBEATS PLAY...

What you're admitting here is YOU are constantly late and YOU want to play the "change the due date" whining deadbeat game. A grace period DOES NOT change the due date.

Paying after the due date means paying late, even if it's within the so-called grace period. One of the familiar games serial deadbeats play is to cry and whine because the lender won't agree to play the "change the due date game". If the due date is changed, after a little while the wailing, whining deadbeat will want to change it again. The lenders are on to this deadbeat game and when they won't go along with it, the wailing deadbeats come to websites like this to cry and whine it's all the lender's fault because they, themselves are late.

It's all perfectly from the deadbeat's playbook. No, I don't work for them!

to Anonymous #1516007

Then why are you so bothered hahaha it does seem like you work for them you sticking up for your people huh hahaha so funny